Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saucy Beef, Black Bean and Corn Burritos

Here is the yummy grub I made in the previous post. I wanted to show you how you can get two different meals from this. If you have any of this leftover, and you want another way to use it, keep reading!

Using burrito size tortillas, cut foil pieces larger than the tortilla and place the tortilla in the middle of the foil.

Put one scoop or ladle of mixture into the center of the tortilla.


Roll up the tortilla, first tucking the bottom up, then rolling. I leave the top open.



Wrap the foil around the burrito. After that, place in the freezer until you want to use them. I usually just take the foil off and put the burrito on a microwave safe dish, cover with waxed paper and microwave for 2 minutes on high if frozen.


My sons love burritos and it is a good way to not have leftovers! Enjoy!

No comments: