The above picture is of the Ritz crackers I used. It is their "toasted chips" variety, and is supposed to be healthier than potato chips.
Here is the recipe:
4-6 tilapia fillet, 6 oz each (I got mine from from Costco in the frozen fish section)
40 crackers (more if you want)
2 TBSP butter
- defrost fish if frozen (I put mine in the microwave, 5 minutes at 50% power)
- melt butter
- grease bottom of 9x13" pan
- put defrosted fish in pan
- put crackers in zip lock bag, run over with rolling pin to crush
- brush butter on top of fish
- sprinkle crushed crackers on fish and pat down
- bake at 350* for about 10 minutes
I served the tilapia with rice, corn, and steamed green beans. Let me know if you give the recipe a try, and how you liked it.