Thursday, February 25, 2010

White Bean and Chicken Chili with Italian Cheese Bread

My computer is officially incompatible with my cameras and flip video. Now how's that for the worst thing that can happen to a blogger? Old camera technology with new computer is a recipe for disaster. Bummer. Anyway, my son took pictures for me last night, so, I'm happy about that!

And then, while blog hopping, I came across this recipe for easy Italian Cheese Bread. It was the perfect complement to the chili.







Last night we ate White Bean and Chicken Chili , recipe from Giada. We love this recipe, because it is so versatile. I use canned chicken chunks (because I have a huge stockpile of them in the basement pantry).


Here is the link for Italian Cheese Bread. This is comfort style food, which works well with my 4 young adult sons.

No comments: